EKOI AERO15 HELMET
Share this product:
EKOI AERO15 - 2 IN 1 HELMETS
This new aero model is perfectly multi purpose as it transforms into a ventilated helmet with 17 vents (perfect for summer or the mountains) if you remove the magnetic shells that covers the side vents.
On the other hand, if you prefer an aero helmet look (to gain speed or to protect yourself from cold & rain) the AERO15 helmet is the perfect.
The EKOI AERO15 road helmet is worn by 2 pro teams : COFIDIS & AG2R LA MONDIALE and by Triathlon legend Patrick LANGE.
- The first 2 in 1 helmet : ventilated or aero
- 17 vents.
- 3 sizes : S (52-54 cm) M / L (55-58 cm) XL / XXL (59/63 cm)
- Full In Mold shell : top & bottom
- Cool max foams available in 3 different thicknesses for optimal support
- Magnetic closing buckle
- Ventilated straps
- Comes with magnetic shell
Speakers from all over the world will join our experts to give inspiring talks on various topics. St- 4 back vents
- Occipital support with notch adjustment wheel
- Adjustable occipital support and from bottom to top on the occiput (which optimizes the support)
- Aerodynamic model designed & tested in a wind tunnel
- Weight : 260 g in size S (one of the lightest aero helmets on the market)
Available in 3 sizes :
- Size S 52-54 cm : weight 260 gr
- Size M / L 55-58 cm : weight 276 gr
- Size XL / XXL 59-63 cm: weight 310 gr.ay on top of the latest business management trends & technologies
- Road or triathlon competition, this helmet is designed for speed but can also be worn to protect against cold & rain.
It is very popular with runners in rainy weather & during the classics for a season start.
The CE standard (NF EN ISO 12312-1: 2013 + ISO 12312-1 2013) complies with the laws of European Union countries.
This CE 1078 standard is not valid in the USA (compulsory CPSC standard) or in Australia.
We advise you (if you live outside the European Union) to find out about the standard in accordance with the laws of your country or to contact our EKOI product information department for further information.