The Perfetto Light is improved in nearly every way: it´s now lighter, with thinner fabrics on the front and back, which make it easier to stuff in a pocket. It has both better rain protection and improved breathability. It has two larger pockets that better complement the three pockets on the jersey you wear underneath this jacket.
The new Perfetto Light is closer to a Perfetto Vest with sleeves, which makes it perfect for your spring and fall training and racing in cool conditions.
- Lightest Castelli short-sleeve wind protection
- GORE-TEX INFINIUM™ WINDSTOPPER® 203 Stretch lightweight fabric on front and sleeves
- Nano Flex Light Woven on the back for breathable stretch with good water protection
- YKK® Vislon® zipper for easy ventilation adjustment on the fly
- 2 rear pockets with pump sleeve
- Gabba-style dropped tail with reflective panel
- Rosso Corsa label is only applied to the highest-level products we make. Every thread and fiber, every curve and contour is obsessed about. Rosso Corsa represents a categorical breakthrough in cycling innovation and the meticulous craftsmanship you expect from Castelli’s performance-enhancing apparel.
- Gore-Tex® garments provide total wind protection and maximum breathability. The windproof membrane keeps you from getting cold due to windchill, but the optimum breathability prevents overheating and moisture accumulation by allowing sweat to escape easily. Water repellency is ensured by the DWR treatment applied to the outer fabric.
NANO FLEX FABRIC:
- Exclusively engineered by Castelli. We take our thermal fleecy stretch Thermoflex fabric and coat it with millions of tiny nanofilaments to create the most water-repellent fabric finish ever. Drops of water stay as spherical balls on top of the fabric or bounce off the fabric without leaving a trace.