EKOI SUNTECH SHORT SLEEVE BASE LAYER
Share this product:
THE NEW EKOI SUNTECH EVO BASELAYER...
The new Ekoi Suntech Evo baselayer is an evolution of the Ekoi Suntech model. In collaboration with the Arkea Samsic pro team and the BMC MTB Racing team, we have optimized some points like the collar and the armholes to make them even more comfortable; we have enlarged the ventilation to make it even more breathable while preserving good chest support.
Technical, efficient, and very resistant, it's a must-have for your racing or training gear on the road or mountain bike.
- Polypropylene absorbs and wicks away sweat while drying very quickly.
- Mesh vents provide airflow to keep the chest dry.
- Seamless to reduce chafing.
- Very stretchy, it adapts to all morphologies and perfectly covers your torso.
- Its fiber is very resistant and very extensible.
- To be worn under your jersey during your cycling rides: allows you to efficiently evacuate perspiration to keep your torso dry.
- Without a base layer, when riding downhill or in the shade, the sweat from the jersey can cause a chill, which is why we recommend wearing a technical base layer even in high temperatures.
- 72% Polypropylene.
- 20% Polyamide.
- 8% elastane.
- Machine wash at 30°C
- No spinning
- No fabric softener
- No dryer
- No ironing.