KASK MOJITO³ HELMET
30 Days Return
Share this product:
A cycling legend reloaded
Ride with pure comfort and reap the sweat-wicking benefits of Blue Tech padding. Stay cool with an optimised ventilation system, designed to increase airflow. Top it off with an iconic tail, signature front lines and classic rounded lower shell in one of six eye-catching colors.
Designed using the KASK-exclusive ergonomic Octo Fit retention system and premium Blue Tech helmet padding, the Mojito offers the rider precise fit and comfort whilst weighing just 230g. Safer than ever, the Mojito³ passes the KASK WG11 test and surpasses European safety standards by 48%, providing a significant improvement in front, rear and top impacts over its predecessor.
WHICH IS MY SIZE?
HOW DO I CHOOSE THE RIGHT SIZE HELMET?
The choice of helmet must be based on its technical and performance characteristics, combined with comfort and design.
Tips for choosing a helmet:
1. The first thing to do is to wear the helmet for a few minutes, to see if it fits well or if it causes pain in any particular place.
2. Once it has been put on, simulate movement to test its comfort.
3. The helmet, once secured, must be comfortable, but it should not move.
4. When fastened the strap and buckle must not prevent movement of the neck.
5. Always check safety and comfort and choose the model you like best!
The size of the KASK helmets corresponds to the circumference of your head! You can use a tape measure positioning it just above the ears, and taking note of the measurement in centimetres.